Excire Forum

Normale Version: When will it get it right?
Sie sehen gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Running the initialisation took much longer than expected and the results were pretty ordinary.
A search for "Speedboat" yielded a seaplane and some canoes, no speedboats.
[attachment=21]  [attachment=22]

Searching for "Boat" was more successful although tents, safety fences and aircraft parts were misidentified.
[attachment=19]   [attachment=20]

A large number of "Rafts" and "canoes" were identified as "Boats" which is sort of correct but no sub-keyword was attributed to these devices.
A search for "Bridge" did find some bridges as well as old wooden houses, aircraft wings, the Eiffel tower, the Vatican and a Catalina flying boat .
"Tower bridge" found the Catalina flying boat.
I think it would be beneficial to put out a "Beta' version so many people can identify problems with the software.
I belong to a network of camera clubs and would recommend the software to members if it were much more accurate.
As it is I will not purchase until improvements are made.
I would, however, be happy to act as a tester and report back any inaccuracies I find in return for a fully licensed copy of the software.
I have a collection of thousands of historic aircraft photos, Parts and full aircraft and it is essential that these items be key worded correctly. I can forward samples if you need them.
John S
Thank you for your feedback.

Best regards,

Thomas