Excire Forum

Normale Version: macOS version tweaks
Sie sehen gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Please:
- implement "Hide Excire Foto ⌘H" menu item in the macOS version
- allow the app to remember last window position and size instead of using the entire screen by default
- make the "Check for updates" function working
What happens when you use the "Check for updates" function and what do you expect to see instead?
I am also having problems with the Check for Updates function.

It does not work. When I get a dialog box telling of "an update is available" and am given a yes or no choice for updating to the new version 1.2.1 from my version 1.2.0+5a6f0b72, updating does not complete.

If I click yes, the download process begins and completes downloading v1.2.1 (I guess) according to the "progress bar". When the progress bar reaches 100% a new dialog appears giving me a choice of installing now [Yes] or later [No]. If I click yes Excire Foto is closed and an installation progress bar appears and shows that installation completes. If I click no, nothing takes place and I can continue to use Excire Foto without a v1.2.1 installation. The end result is that no update EVER occurs, no matter what I do or how many times I do it. I have come to believe that there is no such thing as version 1.2.1.