Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Assigning flag
Can you assign a flag to multiple images at the same time. I know you can select multiple images and then rotate them, but i cannot assign a flag in the same way. If this is possible, how do you do it. It is a real nuisance to do each image by itself, especially if you want to do a lot. 

Thanks
You can do that using the keyboard shortcuts which you find listed in the Help menu.
(23.04.2021, 13:14)ExcireHendrik schrieb: You can do that using the keyboard shortcuts which you find listed in the Help menu.

Thanks for the reply, but perhaps in the future you could be more explicit. I went and spent a little time there figuring out how to do it, but did figure it out. 

For the benefit of others who might want to know how, it is a two step process. 
First: first select whatever photos you want to flag, using CMD/Ctrl to select non-contiguous photos, or Shift if all photos are contiguous
    THEN for photos you want to ACCEPT, use the KEYBOARD and press 'p' which is for 'taking photos'.You will see the flag below the image will have a checkmark with a white background. You CANNOT do this using the mouse; it will only do 1 flag at a time. 
             for photos you want to REJECT, press 'x'  which is for 'rejecting photos', you will see the flag below the image will have a 'x' with a white background
     and  for photos where the flag is already set and you want to REMOVE the flag setting, press 'u' which is for 'removing photos' I THINK IT REALLY MEANS REMOVING THE FLAG. Ambiguity is not the friend, or feature, of good software. The box below the image will goes grey and looks exactly the same as all the other non-flagged photos. NOTHING else seems to happen; the photo certainly is not removed. SO IT IS NOT TOTALLY OBVIOUS AS TO WHAT 'u' DOES. MAYBE SOMEONE SHOULD CHECK THIS  OR PROVIDE A BETTER EXPLANATION AS TO WHAT IS HAPPENING.

Not totally intuitive.     

Don

Gehe zu: