Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Upgrade Grace Period?
Re: Order #26562

I purchased Excire Foto and Analytics less than a month ago, and today, you came out with a new version.

Yay! I love new versions!

But I am a bit sad that this seems to be the major first new version in two years, but I only got to enjoy the old version for less than a month, before having to pay more.

May I suggest that you have a reasonable "grace period" (of at least a month!) during which you do free upgrades?

Thanks!

Jan
Hi Jan,

as I already answered from support mail, technically there is no reason to update at all. Excire 2022 has new features. But if you do not need them, you can just continue using Excire Foto 1.3. It will also get some maintenance updates. Just not the new features that Excire 2022 has.

Greetings
Hendrik
Hendrik,

what about bugfixes? There are some known bugs which were fixed in 2.0.0. Will you release a 1.3.1 and a 1.3.2 maybe?
(05.06.2022, 11:14)kawee schrieb: what about bugfixes?

No worries. I was okay with paying the upgrade price. The new version is worth it to me.

I was just pointing out that most other products give those who purchased very recently a free ride on paid upgrades.
(05.06.2022, 11:14)kawee schrieb: Hendrik,

what about bugfixes? There are some known bugs which were fixed in 2.0.0. Will you release a 1.3.1 and a 1.3.2 maybe?

Yes, there will be maintenance updates for Excire Foto 1.3 as well.

Gehe zu: